PROFESSIONAL MASTER IN MARKETING : DISTRIBUTION AND CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
The Professional Master's Degree in Marketing "Distribution and Customer Relations" aims at giving high-potential managers, from all geographical and professional backgrounds, the skills and reflection grids essential to the exercise of the functions of Marketing Management executives through a strong academic base, constantly confronted with the realities of the company.
The Professional Master's Degree in Marketing "Distribution and Customer Relationship" is a complete and in-depth training allowing students to benefit from knowledge and expertise revealing the facets of distribution, e-commerce and the distributor function and implementing the necessary tools to meet the challenges related to customer relationship.
The different teaching units and components offered form a solid platform for high-level professional learning, essentially allowing for:
- Develop the appropriate know-how and skills to analyze and understand the company's business environment.
- Prescribe and decide on the strategies and action plans necessary for development in a local and international commercial context (international management).
- Propose, make recommendations and implement a customer-oriented marketing approach through customer relationship studies on all distribution channels available in the commercial landscape (traditional channels, e-commerce)
- Develop the appropriate know-how and skills to analyse distribution channels, manage relationships with intermediaries and change the balance of power between producer-distributors.
- Acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to integrate the customer into the organization, manage a personalized relationship and optimize customer contact throughout the sales cycle. This is achieved through the mastery of the IT tools available on the market for sales and marketing departments.
This program is open to any holder of a license in management or an engineering degree or any equivalent diploma with relevant professional experience . Fluency in French and English is desirable.
After examination of the file by the admission committe , the candidate will be invited to take an admission test and then an interview to decide on the final admissibility of his application. un entretien pour décider de la recevabilité finale de sa candidature.
- Distributor Strategies
- Strategic marketing
- Communication en entreprise
- Conflict management
- Applied statistics
- Marketing Research and Research
- Commercial negotiating
- Anglais des Affaires
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Sales promotion
- Interactive Marketing
- Multichannel Customer Marketing
- Organizational Information Systems
- Tableau de bord et Progiciels de gestion
- Développement des compétences comportementales
- Stress management
- Marketing decisional statistics
- Logiciels de simulation en marketing : Easicrm MARKETING/E-DEAL MARKETING
- Computer use of SPSS / SAS software in practice
- International marketing
- Techniques de Négociation Internationale
- Sales force management
- Travail en équipe
- Labor law
- Design and management of logistics chains
- Private Label Management
- Pratique de résolution de problème de gestion
- Project management
- Quality management
- Corporate Games
- Professional seminars
The Professional Master's Degree in Marketing « Distribution and Customer Relations » offers students the opportunity to get different professions related to the distribution sector.
- Professions in marketing and distribution management (distribution manager, distribution store marketing manager, Merchandiser, research manager, communication manager, trade marketing manager, product manager, department manager, franchisor, category manager, sales representative...)
- Jobs in customer relations in different sectors (CRM project manager, communication manager, remote sales and website ownership manager, consumer service manager, interactive marketing manager, customer loyalty project manager, customer manager,...)
Thanks to our partnerships with worldwide universities, our students are able to pursue their studies aboard ( IDRAC, YSCHOOLS, ICD, American Business School, CEFAM, EPSI, WIS…).