PROFESSIONAL MASTER IN CORPORATE FINANCE AND FINANCIAL ENGINEERING
The Professional Master's Degree in Corporate Finance and Financial Engineering aims at to train students in the exercise of finance professions at high levels of responsibility. The training is of a high academic standard. It is complemented by practical training provided by professionals with high responsibilities in their professions.
This training is structured around three components: financial and tax management of the company, financial information and business valuation, and financial engineering operations.
At the end of the two years of training, the students of this master's degree will have acquired the following skills :
- Analytical skills : ability to analyse and evaluate financial problems in depth with the support of theoretical models.
- Operational skills: ability to mobilize and apply acquired knowledge, implement action plans and mobilize resources, motivate teams.
- Technical skills : through knowledge of financial engineering methods and decision-making tools.
Applicants for the professional master's degree in corporate finance and financial engineering, the candidate must hold a license in management, finance or accounting or any equivalent degree. After examination of the application by the admissions committee, the candidate will be invited to an interview to decide on the final admissibility of his application.
- Contemporary Economy
- Business Law
- Taxation of financial instruments
- Business English 1
- Business Finance
- Financial analysis and diagnosis
- Management and Strategic CG
- Statistical software packages applied to finance
- Microstructure and organization of the financial markets
- Financing international trade transactions
- Accounting for institutions and financial instruments
- International Finance
- Portfolio Management
- Business English 2
- Basic Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- ICT : software and software packages in Finance 1
- Islamic Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Company Evaluation
- Bond management
- Derivatives management
- Financial montages
- Banking Management
- ICT : software and software packages in finance 2
- Leadership and self -management
- Research methodology
- Professional seminars
- Internship in financial engineering, analysis of financial markets, in banks, insurance, stock exchanges and companies.
- Financial director
- Financial Engineer
- Financial auditor
- Risk Manager
- Financial Risk Manager
- Financial Analyst / Credit Analyst
- Portfolio Manager
- Bank Inspector
- Business Manager in Financial Engineering
- Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor
Thanks to our partnerships with worldwide universities, our students are able to pursue their studies aboard ( IDRAC, YSCHOOLS, ICD, American Business School, CEFAM, EPSI, WIS…).