National license in accounting
The national license in accounting aims at providing students with specialized training in the accounting fields. Future graduates of this degree will acquire all the accounting, legal, tax and financial expertise of the company’s individual accounts.
The courses taught in the National license in Accounting allow students to foster the development of the following skills :
- Savoir mettre en place et conduire a budgetary policy and carry out a financial and managerial diagnosis.
- Être capable d’optimiser les choix d’investissement et de financement d’une entreprise.
- Savoir élaborer et contrôler une liasse fiscale de comptes individuels en utilisant un progiciel comptable.
- Savoir mobiliser des cadres théoriques d’analyse et prendre du recul dans des situations pratiques.
- Être capable d’intégrer la responsabilité sociétale dans les métiers du chiffre.
This license is a first step in the curriculum of accounting. Indeed, it allows you to acquire the fundamental knowledge to be able to integrate a master's degree in accounting in order to prepare for the national public accounting exam.
Applicants for Accounting License must hold a baccalaureate degree or an equivalent foreign degree. After the file’s examination by the license’s committee, candidates will be invited to sit for a test and an interview to decide the final admissibility of his application.
- Management principles 1
- Financial Accounting I
- Mathematics 1
- Introduction to Law
- Financial mathematics
- French 1
- Introduction to computer science
- Management principles 2
- Financial Accounting II
- Mathematics 2
- Descriptive Statistics and Probability Calculations
- Commercial Company Law
- French 2
- Certificate in Computer Science and Internet (C2I)
- Intermediate Accounting 1
- Management accounting
- IRPP / SI
- Practical activities
- English 1
- Personal development
- Commercial Company Law 2
- Inferential Statistics
- Intermediate Accounting 2
- Internal control
- VAT and consumption tax
- Methodology of making an Internship Report
- English 2
- Work-life integration
- Financial diagnosis
- Law of payment and credit instruments
- Advanced Accounting
- Conceptual framework and presentation of financial statements
- Management control
- Internship Report development and Validation
- English 3
- Internal Audit
- Assessment and companies’ merger
- International Accounting: IFRS
- Financial decisions
- Tutored project
- English 4
- Accounting Software
- Tax advantages
- Group Accounting
- Accounting and Budget Assistant
- Assistant in an Accounting Firm
- Head of administrative service
- Chief Financial Officer
- Administrative and financial director
- Administrative, Accounting and Financial Manager
- Head of General Services
After getting a national license in Accounting, students may pursue their studies in management research masters or professional masters in management in Tunisia or at our partner universities.